Reiki is a natural healing technique developed in Japan to reduce stress and illnesses by relaxing the mind and body. Reiki is a holistic approach that helps heals a person’s physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual state. In Reiki, a person going through the treatment either sits or lies down fully clothed on the floor. The Reiki expert will then proceed to place their hands on the person. They position their hands in a variety of different position on the person’s body.
Each different hand position is held for 2 to 5 minutes. This enables the energy to flow from the Reiki expert’s hands to the person’s body and the transference of energy is complete when the Reiki expert experiences sensations like heat or tingling in the hands. The number of sessions conducted depends on a person’s illness.
Normally, the sessions are divided into 4 sessions with each session lasting for about 30 to 90 minutes. Moreover, due to Reiki’s numerous health benefits, many hospitals have begun to use Reiki as part of their medical approach.
The Many Health Benefits of Reiki
Reiki is not just for adults, but is has been accepted as a powerful healing tool for babies, the elderly, toddlers, and even for pets. Following are the many health benefits people can receive from Reiki:
- Reiki reduces stress by triggering a body’s immune system, helps reduce insomnia, and helps to improve and maintain a person’s wellbeing.
- Reiki helps people achieve spirituality, harmony, and inner peace.
- Reiki assists in balancing the mind and emotion. Regular Reiki sessions can help to calm a person so they can manage their stress better.
- Reiki can also heal mental and emotional scars a person suffered and help them work through their problems.
- Reiki helps a person think clearly by enhancing and balancing their mental clarity, memory, and increases their learning ability.
- Reiki can also help people who suffer from severe mood swings, anxiety, fear, anger, and frustration.
- Reiki enhances people’s ability to form and heal relationships because it assists people connect with others on a deeper level.
- Reiki helps people cope with grief, suffering, and sorrow. Through Reiki, they will be better able to manage their grieving process. It does this by clearing the person’s emotions and preventing them from losing their perspective on life.
- Reiki is an effective remedy that helps relieve arthritis, migraine, sciatica, asthma, insomnia, and insomnia. Reiki is not limited to offering treatments for just these problems.
- Reiki works as a quick healing process for people recovering from surgery or disease.
- Reiki can reduce the side effects of some medicines and treatments people are subjected to undergo during treatments like chemotherapy.
Reiki specialists state that regular treatments of Reiki can prevent people from developing problems in the future. Reiki has become so popular among the masses that people have begun to enroll in taking classes to learn how to perform Reiki on themselves and others.
Advantages of Becoming a Reiki Expert
There are 4 levels of Reiki, Reiki First Degree, Reiki Second Degree, Reiki Master Degree, and Reiki Teacher Course. Each course teaches a person new techniques of Reiki and makes them understand the concepts of Reiki better. Learning to master the art of Reiki will not only benefit you, but others as well:
1. Send Energy to Yourself
You can self heal with Reiki by using it to cure old wounds, illnesses, and toxins found in your body. The Reiki second-degree course will teach you how to heal with the distance-healing symbol. This will enable you to send the positive energy to your past and future selves.
2. Send Energy to Animals
Another added benefit of Reiki is that it helps cure all kinds of animals. Reiki works well on animals because they don’t show a lot of resistance as humans normally do.
3. Send Energy to Your Food
You can energize your food with the healing power of Reiki. When Reiki energy penetrates to your food, it shields you from unwanted substances like hormones, fillers, and other types of harmful ingredients. Instead, when you Reiki your food, you end up providing your body with nutrients.
4. Send Energy to Your Medications
Medications tend to be associated with many ill side effects, but Reiki can help you obtain all the benefits of the medicine instead of its side effects.
5. Send Energy to Your Transportation
When people are driving a car, riding a plane, or some other form of public transportation, they use the holistic power of Reiki to send energy to the steering wheel or the seat they are sitting in.
6. Send Energy to Your Loved Ones
If you want someone to receive positive energy, then you can Reiki their personal belonging, a gift, or even write their name on a piece of envelope to send them Reiki.
7. Send Energy to Your Workplace
You can Reiki everything at your workplace from your desk, your pencil, to your computer. When you go to work each day, you will be surrounded by Reiki’s energy.
8. Send Energy to Your Electronics
Reiki healing properties can be used on your cell phone, tablet, or any other form of positive energy. This way a part of the energy stays with you always. For instance, if your car is running out of gas, then you can use Reiki to keep you going the rest of the way.
9. Send Energy during Arguments
Reiki helps calm a person when they are faced with people they prefer to interact with. Sending Reiki during arguments can help you interact with the other person in a calm manner. In addition, people use Reiki when they have to speak in front of people or during tough situations.
10.Send Energy during Nighttime
You can use Reiki as an aid to sleep at night. Reiki works as a form of sleep aid and you can administer it by lying in bed with your hands on your heart and belly.
Reiki a different approach to modern medicines helps heal the body in many ways. It will relax you by slowing down your heart rate and help you breathe easy. People have reported that they have noticed a difference after receiving the treatments and during a health crisis, people have shown signs of improvement within 5 to 10 minutes after receiving Reiki. It truly is a miracle approach to healing a multitude of diseases.